First, we want to celebrate your student’s choice to accept Christ as personal Savior. That is awesome! Part of the joy of receiving Christ is being eager to share the news. We are honored and thrilled to walk alongside your family during this next step of baptism.
Here are the steps to take:
- Notify your student’s small group leader, who will provide a baptism application.
- Complete the application and return it to the small group leader.
- A time will be set to discuss baptism with your student.
- If baptism is determined to be your student’s next step, your student’s testimonial video shoot will be scheduled. Each video is simply a way to express a personal story of salvation. This has proven to be a great way to share without the pressure of speaking live, and it gives inspiration and encouragement to all who see it. You will be notified by email of the scheduled date and time.
- After filming the baptism video, baptism will be scheduled. Friends and family are welcome—and encouraged—to attend baptisms. Each one is cause to celebrate!
You and your student will be fully informed about when the baptism will take place and how the day will unfold. Congratulations. We’re excited to be part of this special time in your student’s life!